Life Lately // 3
Nicky got me an enameled cast-iron dutch oven, and I can’t wait to spend some quality time with it. Easy spicy garlic bread perhaps?
Saturday Free Bingo when we’re home (so not often). I’m gonna win me a big-screen TV one of these days.
A hand-me-down box of old sewing bits: beautiful wooden spools of thread and what I think is a tatting shuttle. Do I dare take on tatting? What do you think?
Family stayed with us for several days, including the best dog in the world . . . Penny begrudgingly got along with her (which is a big deal for Penny).
- We saw Dr. Dog at First Avenue
- Nicky went to SXSW. Penny and I missed him like crazy.
- Taxes! If you live in the Twin Cities, especially if you are an artist or musician, you need to go to Fox Tax.
- I was already enthralled with Megan’s “Tuesday Progressions,” and now she has VIDEO. Check it out!
- Something drastic must happen: I’m thinking either a DIY-style BluePrint Cleanse or full-body Spanx. Busy+sitting most of the day+wedding season+summer = UH-oh. But, you can’t wear full-body Spanx AND a swimming suit. Hm.